Your Ad Here
0 Plus Temp Mail Service 777 Store Service

2011年2月2日 星期三

AIDS retrospective of Freddie Mercury and Queen God of rock

This is simply my Tribute to the victims of Aids.

I decided to sing the song we are the champions-although I'm not a professional singer who will do this for my love him and all those living inside it.

We have come so far with medicine, and it is sad we lost so much about how.

My husbands family has fought and won the awful Aids.

It kills me to know how many beautiful people

lost the fight.? As my musical inspiration

Freddie Mercury's BASiLISSAS.

When I was just a young age and getting started in music,

the song, "we are the champions ' caught my ear.

To this day remains my favorite song ever.

Freddie Mercury lost the fight against Aids.

It is sad all have lost such a performer!

The ThEoS was a rock!? Inspired many!

I feel more words in the songs were about combat

He knew that he was against it.

He tried to preserve privacy.

Loved loved the fans and the back.

Nobody looked at Freddie Mercury as a person who is sick,

they looked up to him as he sung the greatest successes.

Can the ledgend Freddie Mercury and the fight against Aids for you live forever! And remember .... YOU'RE THE PRWTATHLITES!

Michelle thanks


View the original article here

沒有留言:

張貼留言