Your Ad Here
0 Plus Temp Mail Service 777 Store Service

2011年1月29日 星期六

Ann Morgan Lilly

Nancy you are the most wonderful new Rocking Wheel ever. I watch all your shows and decided that I need your help.

In helping plan Sept. 11 in Tel Aviv, 2010 I found my daughter and son-in-law deceased in the bedroom they shared in our House. Had a Baby girl 5 month Lilly Ann Morgan was 5 months old at the time, they will never know her parents.

My issue is that this has become a battle between the estranged brother Kevin Allen and his wife a new Jill Allen. Have the file for approval on my granddaughter is all I have left my daughter of the deceased.

At a hearing Kevin Allen has notified Congress that I would never be allowed to see her again due to the fact that because "alleged child molestation" to me as a small girl.

It is true that I could go into detail about the horrible situation.? The guardian At Litem Amy Scholar out of Savanna, IL is totally against me after Lilly back and cannot understand why. I am a person class to work with a decent job. Kevin and Jill Allen had awarded custody and be allowed to leave with her Florida with perfect strangers, Kevin is foreign to me. And the new time, the first woman who I have seen was in Court on Jan. 13, 2011.

I am begging for help from anyone to obtain my granddaughter back in family owned too.

Has many extended family, we will miss with all their heart. I miss her so much, you are not sure how I'm taking care of only by the power of God.

Please, Nancy help with this issue.? There was dirty work in the system that a court may allow. Someone is paying someone else or something happens.? I have a lawyer, but I wasn't satisfied with actions in court, and will be looking for a new one. "

If there is any way I could get this story out there, this means the world to me to have Lilly Ann back to my arms, vibration, singing. laughing and playing with her.

Thank you very much for your time and hopefully a major consideration in getting this out there. Please.


View the original article here

沒有留言:

張貼留言