Your Ad Here
0 Plus Temp Mail Service 777 Store Service

2011年1月23日 星期日

Win my self-esteem, to lose weight with the challenge

Hola soy Mariben Ramos, a girl's 25-year-old College student Race Engineer in computer science, why I write them is because I am ready to write the remaining challenge 2011, was born into a family that doesn't lose anything, but have more adverse circumstances which will outpace the battle has not yet been able to win, but I do not intend to let me win my self-esteem is a raise, have always advocated for the love of others, you must first love myself and I have come to the conclusion that it is time to show my favorites as master, is why challenge balance gives this opportunity so expected is an opportunity to overcome my fears and my desire to lose battles, ironically, one thing to lose weight. Seek safety in me feel well with me, I do not have the willingness to change, come with all this time, in order to achieve this purpose. You only need a slight nudge. my motto is "Win my self-esteem, to lose weight"

View the original article here

沒有留言:

張貼留言